Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My new flat!

After one week of searching for a flat, me and my flatmate Andrea have chosen a place to live.
Here you can see it as soon as we entered... I believe we will improve it a bit by the time!
It is located in the centre, Bllok as called in Tirana. We are at the 12th floor, so we have a good view over the city. I wouldn't say is a marvellous view, but we cannot change the urbanistic. However we have a big terrace and I am sure in Spring and Summer it will be fully appreciated.





4 comments:

olli said...

Hi Marco. Thanks for listing my blog in your links. I mentioned yours in my posting this morning and will add it to my links page.

Hope you enjoy Tirana. I'm sure there are lots of expat activities organised by local Italians and UNDP but there are a few others I am involved with. If you are interested in getting connected with us let me know on ourmanintirana@gmail.com

lucia said...

ciao Marco, sono arrivata a tirana la settimana scorsa (e ci dovrei rimanere per 4-5 mesi - per uno studio di valutazione di impatto ambientale per un progetto sulla riviera albanese). Sarei alla ricerca di un appartamento -possibilmente in Blloku. Saresti cosi' gentile da darmi qualche indicazione sulla base della tua esperienza? i colleghi della societa' partner albanese con cui lavoro mi hanno mostrato oggi un appartamento ma non sono rimasta particolarmente colpita (usando un eufemismo).

Se ti va magari ci si puo' incontrare un giorno per un caffe'. grazie e ciao. lucia

Marco said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hellou
this new flat is very nice!